Christina Kelly, a public relations director, has an extensive background in fashion. Working with top designers and brands, Kelly’s styles have been featured in GQ, Elle, and other leading publications.
Long regarded as an accessory strictly for schoolchildren, backpacks have finally entered the world of haute couture. Christina Kelly shares five ways to help you incorporate this trend into your wardrobe:
- Dress it up. Wearing heels, a formal dress, or even a business suit are all viable options to pair a backpack with. Now that backpacks are trending, you will now be able to find styles that can be dressed up for any occasion and still look fashionable.
- Utilize neutrals. Neutrals are perfect for all occasions and are incredibly simple to incorporate into your unique wardrobe. Try going bold with your outfit choice and let your bag shine from the sidelines.
- Add a pop of color. Whether you’re going to work or going out on the weekend, a colored backpack can always be used as your outfit’s accent.
- Designer style. If you’re unsure of the type of backpack you like most, trust the experts! Fashion magazines specifically tell you the latest styles and designers straight from the runway that are sure to make you look and feel amazing.
- Glitz and glam. Whether the backpack is diamond-encrusted or has some accents on the zippers or pockets, don’t be afraid to glam up your outfit.
Christina Kelly often gives her insights and thoughts regarding the fashion industry. She is currently a public relations and fashion consultant, working with a wide variety of high-end clients. Combining an innate business sense with fashion and style helps make Christina Kelly a true asset to her clients and business partners.