Christina Kelly, a public relations director, has an extensive background in fashion. Working with top designers and brands, Kelly’s styles have been featured in GQ, Elle, and other leading publications.
A new year calls for big changes, ladies! That is why you need to make some fashion resolutions for the upcoming year. Christina Kelly offers six fashion resolutions all women need to make in 2016:
- Clean out your closet. Make room for new fashion by ridding your closet of any old outfits you haven’t worn in a while. Remember that you can always donate anything you don’t want any longer.
- Buy a piece of clothing that’s “in” right now. There are so many fashion trends to choose from. Whether you’re into handbags, jackets, dresses, or colors, choose your favorite and buy a new piece!
- Wear a new and daring outfit. Be confident and try something new when it comes to your wardrobe. Stepping out of your comfort zone is a big move, but can certainly pay off in the end.
- Go bold with lipstick. Bold lip colors have been trending for a while. Go to your local makeup store and test out a few colors. Purchase your favorite one, and wear it to work or out with friends.
- Shop less often but buy better quality. You don’t need to shop so often in order to stay current. Take the time to buy better quality clothing that is both timeless and classic. This enables you to mix-match your outfits and not only look good but feel good, too.
- Stay up-to-date on fashion trends. It’s easy to stay updated on what’s trending and current in fashion. All you have to do is consistently research fashion blogs and websites and read magazines.
Christina Kelly often gives her insights and thoughts regarding the fashion industry. She is currently a public relations and fashion consultant, working with a wide variety of high-end clients. Combining an innate business sense with fashion and style helps make Christina Kelly a true asset to her clients and business partners.