NEW YORK CITY, N.Y. — Christina DiMauro Kelly, the former public relations director for fashion designer Alberta Ferretti, knows a thing or two about viral fashion trends. From runway models in New York City to office fashionistas, the styles of 2015 have ranged from eye-catching accessories to subtle chic.
Boots are surely the most popular shoe style for ladies in the fall and winter months. Christina Kelly gives the essential styles for the upcoming season that will help build the perfect collection!
1. Riding. The riding boot has continued to become increasingly popular, and it’s clear why! These stylish, equestrian-inspired boots are super comfortable and trendy. Try pairing them with tucked-in skinny jeans for a sleek and streamlined style.
2. Moto/Combat. Our favorite way to add instant edginess to your style. Pair these with a pretty floral dress and a leather jacket or with skinny jeans and a plaid shirt for the perfect autumn ensemble. Buckled or laced up, a pair of these is sure to have everyone’s attention and envy.
3. Heeled bootie. Super popular in suede, you should snag a pair of these in every color! These extremely versatile shoes are sure to be a staple in your wardrobe for years to come. They are certainly more comfortable than a pair of heels, but create the same aura of sophistication.
4. Knee-high. These sexy and stylish boots are perfect for colder days when you want to look fashionable and keep warm. Their best feature is that they come in so many different styles and lengths – chunky heel, stiletto, pointy-toed, or right below the knee – pick the pair that partners perfectly with whatever vibe your looking to achieve that day.
5. Chelsea. The Chelsea boot is absolutely one worth mentioning. Already talked about as one of Fall 2015’s must-haves for both men and women, these modern and fashionable boots contribute to a crisp and clean look. Comfy, cute, and contemporary are three words that come to mind when thinking about how you will look when stepping out in a pair of these babies.
Christina Kelly has an extensive background in the business, fashion and real-estate worlds. She has helped close multimillion-dollar commercial and residential property deals in Manhattan, and has closed several high-end deals herself.
Kelly has worked closely with the Special Events Director—as well as the entire Special Events team—at the corporate headquarters of Ralph Lauren. She had the opportunity to work directly with Mr. Lauren, handling design, catering, seating arrangements and more.
Kelly was recently the Public Relations Director for designer Alberta Ferretti, owner and founder of Aeffe S.p. A., a fashion house located in midtown Manhattan. She worked closely with major publications such as Vogue, Glamour and Cosmopolitan. Additionally, she worked with buyers from high-end department stores including Neiman Marcus, Barney’s New York and Bergdorf Goodman.
Presently, Christina Kelly is a public relations and fashion consultant, working with a wide variety of high-end clients. Combining an innate business sense with fashion and style helps make Christina Kelly a true asset to her clients and business partners.