Christina Kelly, a public relations director, has an extensive background in fashion. Working with top designers and brands, Kelly’s styles have been featured in GQ, Elle, and other leading publications.
All of the fashion shows are officially over, and the trend reports are out! Winter is finally here, so you need to know what is considered “in” and how you can look stylish and trendy this season. Christina Kelly shares 8 winter fashion trends of 2015:
- Graphic Black & White: Vibrant, bold black and white patterns are taking this winter by storm.
- Military Style: Navy colors, long, double-breasted jackets, capes, and other fashion pieces are based off the Navy and other military branches.
- Fur: Designers are increasingly incorporating this part of tribal culture into current fashion styles.
- Velvet: Velvets in dark colors like blacks and plums are both luxurious and elegant.
- Flashback To The Past: Patchwork and bohemian prints are being mixed into quality fashionable apparel. Hippy looks and styles from the 70s and 80s are making a comeback.
- Pastel Colors: Also called “Marshmallow Colors,” light blues, yellows, and pinks are just as stylish as their bold counterparts.
- Punk: Rips, leather, studs, and grunge — punk is “in” and cooler than ever.
- Animal Print: Although they were previously considered gaudy, animal prints are now designed to look sophisticated and classy.
These are just some of the many trends prevalent in this season’s fashion. Ranging from animal prints and furs, to pastels and bold patterns, there are a variety of options to choose from that will complement your unique style. How will you incorporate these fashion trends into your wardrobe?
Christina Kelly often gives her insights and thoughts regarding the fashion industry. She is currently a public relations and fashion consultant, working with a wide variety of high-end clients. Combining an innate business sense with fashion and style helps make Christina Kelly a true asset to her clients and business partners.