Christina Kelly, has an extensive background in fashion. Working with top designers and brands, Kelly’s styles have been featured in GQ, Elle, and other leading publications.
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, it’s time to start considering what to wear on America’s biggest feast day of the year. How do you stay comfortable throughout the feast while still looking on trend? N.Y. Stylist and fashion consultant, Christina Kelly shares six outfits to keep you comfortable and stylish this Thanksgiving.
- Cozy turtleneck and flared midi skirt This is an outfit that screams autumn and will be sure to impress at Thanksgiving dinner. Cozy turtlenecks and a flared midi-skirt or midi-romper give wearers the room to be comfortable as the courses continue. Enjoy the meal in style with this fall must-have.
- Flowy top with wide leg pants Popular loose and flowing fashion trends of this year provide enough give and cover-up to eliminate the worry of going for seconds while giving feminine flare to more dressy-casual options. Pussy-bow blouses, button-up blouses, and asymmetric flowing blouses in solids or bold floral prints will wow with satin, knit, or sheer wide leg pants.
- Jumpsuit Stylish, flattering, and comfortable jumpsuits are the perfect solution for a Thanksgiving dinner outfit. Easily transformed from day to night, jumpsuits in satins, velvet, rayon, and knits can partner with a wide belt and cardigan for dinner, then get switched up for a night out once all the courses are through. Dress a jumpsuit up with a statement necklace, stilettos and shawl by night for a traffic-stopping look.
- Shirtdress and leggings Forgiving and fashionable, shirtdresses are a must-have style for the fall and winter of 2016-2017. Partner with leggings and a belt for a cozy and comfortable holiday outfit, while strutting your fashion-savvy flare.
- Knit sweater-dress Not only is the knit sweaterdress a knock-out look with tights and high boots, but it’s also like wearing a hug. Nothing welcomes the fall and the holiday season like a warm cable knit sweater, except for the must-have knit sweater-dress.
- Fancy PJ outfit with ornate accessories One of this year’s most comfortable trends is fancy PJs. Satin pajama sets in bold florals are a new must-have for dressed-up comfort. This luxurious style has now become wear-out-worthy, on runways as well as on the street. Partner with ballet flats, ornate jewelry, and a dressed-up handbag to finish the look.
Christina Kelly often gives her insights and thoughts regarding the fashion industry. She is currently a fashion and style consultant, working with a wide variety of high-end clients. Combining an innate business sense with fashion and style helps make Christina Kelly a true asset to her clients.